Friday, March 9, 2012

Funky Friday (3)

A lot has taken place since last Friday. The Sodu Gallery show, From a Woman's Hand  was a success.  43 women artist from the Florida Keys were selected to participate. I was very pleased to take 3rd place.

The battery for our Nikon is no longer holding a charge, so I had to retrieve photos of the shows from my friends. Thanks Shiela and Cynthia!  There is a limited choice of shopping here at the southernmost point. The camera shop we used in the past is no longer in town. Thank Goodness for the Internet!

The Art and Music Affair brought in a great crowd do to the hard work of Kate and Carl Peachey. My sales were up from last year, but my biggest reward was seeing the smiles of the people looking at my work. I love it when the quirky humor in my art makes people laugh.

My next adventure---I have been accepted to be part of The Yellow Show held by Art Space Key West. I will keep you posted!






No comments:

Post a Comment